1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Drywall contractor?

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by Cherub, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

The previous owners of this house had some custom work done which was oddly specific to one type of television... Coincidentally this is where I am going to be setting up my aquarium. I am looking for someone who does this for a living and can help me by demoing the built in mess and redoing the drywall and making it look nice. Here are a couple of pics of what's there now. Let me know if you do this or can just recommend someone who does this. I have been burned by contractors before and want someone I can trust. There's actually a couple more spots upstairs with this ugly custom work I want fixed as well. Thanks!

2. zombie

zombie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

And I though the previous owner of my place did some weird things with the house...you got me beat.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

3. Cherub

it's terrible lol got a good deal on it though

4. Cherub

5. fiji4118

fiji4118 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Francisco Ruiz. Sierra Grande Construction. 720-334-6four80. Best I've ever used and I've needed a few. Super fast and reasonable.

6. Cherub

sweet thanks!

7. Cherub

He's starting Monday. Thanks again!

8. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

How did the work go? I'm also looking.

9. Cherub

He did great! I have painters here now but I can post pics later. I would recommend Francisco in a heart beat. Affordable and reliable. He was on time every day and did extra things I wasn;t aware he knew how to do. He's coming back to finish my laundry room.

10. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

11. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Cherub likes this.
  12. Cherub

thanks, I didn't realize we had so many people needing drywall lol

13. Cherub

Here's the after pic of what Fransisco did. I think he did a great job. The before pic is of course on the original post. He did the demo, moved 2 HVAC vents and 4 electrical outlets for us as well as the drywall. He also did similar work upstairs in a bedroom and he did it all in about 4 days. He was nice and friendly the whole time. Always on time and very affordable, I will definitely use him again.

This is where my new tank is going, after my floor guy finishes the floor I will be ordering my new tank! Super excited :)

14. Cherub

not sure why pics have to be so tiny, here's a link pic.

15. neil82

neil82 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks for posting up the review and photos. Maybe someone here on MASC can take up the trade and be our resident drywall professional haha.

Balz3352 and Cherub like this.