Drywall contractor?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
The previous owners of this house had some custom work done which was oddly specific to one type of television... Coincidentally this is where I am going to be setting up my aquarium. I am looking for someone who does this for a living and can help me by demoing the built in mess and redoing the drywall and making it look nice. Here are a couple of pics of what's there now. Let me know if you do this or can just recommend someone who does this. I have been burned by contractors before and want someone I can trust. There's actually a couple more spots upstairs with this ugly custom work I want fixed as well. Thanks!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
And I though the previous owner of my place did some weird things with the house...you got me beat.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Francisco Ruiz. Sierra Grande Construction. 720-334-6four80. Best I've ever used and I've needed a few. Super fast and reasonable.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;n672966 said:
Francisco Ruiz. Sierra Grande Construction. 720-334-6four80. Best I've ever used and I've needed a few. Super fast and reasonable.
He's starting Monday. Thanks again!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
He did great! I have painters here now but I can post pics later. I would recommend Francisco in a heart beat. Affordable and reliable. He was on time every day and did extra things I wasn;t aware he knew how to do. He's coming back to finish my laundry room.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;n673678 said:
fiji4118;n672966 said:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's the after pic of what Fransisco did. I think he did a great job. The before pic is of course on the original post. He did the demo, moved 2 HVAC vents and 4 electrical outlets for us as well as the drywall. He also did similar work upstairs in a bedroom and he did it all in about 4 days. He was nice and friendly the whole time. Always on time and very affordable, I will definitely use him again.

This is where my new tank is going, after my floor guy finishes the floor I will be ordering my new tank! Super excited :)

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for posting up the review and photos. Maybe someone here on MASC can take up the trade and be our resident drywall professional haha.