Earn $300 in store credit, small string attached....

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yes, get $300 in credit to the store to purchase whatever you need for your aquarium. We are chalked full of corals plus I can order any supply need for you as well. Free money for just an email and contact. So here is the deal:

-As you may or may not have known, our main business is aquarium maintenance and we are looking to expand our operation and hopefully find some new accounts.
-Being fish geeks like myself, I know that wherever you go you look for an aquarium. I even see them from a block away and drag my family across a busy intersection to see what kind of aquarium it is and how it looks. I figure that most of you do the same thing.
-All I ask is that you find out a little information about the account and email me the details. I will give you store credit in the amount of $300 if we end up getting the account on a service contract.

Rules:
-email me, do not pm or post in this thread. I will email you back and mark you down for that account.
-After we have traded emails, give me the details of the account:
-Size and brief description of the aquarium system.
-Some kind of contact info for the business or individual. It would be helpful to have the “manager” or “person in charge of the decision making of the aquarium” but it is not necessary.
-If they have a service caring for the aquarium currently or they do it themselves.
-Quick picture if possible

-Once we have had a chance to visit, provide an estimate to them and they accept our proposal I will email you and arrange to send you a gift certificate for $300 to our store.

It’s as easy as that! If the account is over 500 gallons and your contact info/intel is acceptable I will double the amount!

So keep your eyes peeled and your chance at free $$$$

Thanks for your support!

Cris and Crew @ Aquatic Art Inc.
cris@aquaticartinc.com

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I now have a mission this weekend!! What about if there is no tank but you've heard a "person in charge" express interest in having a tank display?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry, no. Denver metro up to 144th is our max. Of course we could but it would involve so much driving so we would have to charge more, plus I like to be semi close to our accounts so we can be available for issues that might arise.