M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite Reef is turning 5!

To celebrate you’re invited to our
ANNIVERSARY SALE

10% off Dry Goods
15% off Fish
20% off Clean-up Critters
25% off Coral

Thank you for your continued support! Without you, we wouldn't be…

*Offers only good on in-stock items, not valid with any other offers or discounts, valid 4/30 through 5/2*

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance we can purchase during the sale and pick up later? I am heading out of town and will not be able to maintain QT...

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stopped by today and the shop looked great. I am quite amazed by how clean they keep their tanks and the variety of fish and corals they had on hand. Congrats.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;349150 said:
:dance: Happy 5 Year Anniversary!! :dance:
ReeferMatt;349187 said:
Woot!! Congrats!!
kmellon;349276 said:
Stopped by today and the shop looked great. I am quite amazed by how clean they keep their tanks and the variety of fish and corals they had on hand. Congrats.
zinovate;349282 said:
Congrads.
Thank you everyone, and thank you for all the support over the years.

szavoda;349213 said:
Any chance we can purchase during the sale and pick up later? I am heading out of town and will not be able to maintain QT...
We're always happy to hold onto any prepaid fish for up to a week, and we're extending the sale into today to give everyone one last chance.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We're extending the sale for one more day to give everyone one last chance at some discounts!

10% off Dry Goods
15% off Fish
20% off Clean-up Critters
25% off Coral

Thank you for your continued support! Without you, we wouldn't be…

*Offers only good on in-stock items, not valid with any other offers or discounts, valid 5/5*

[attachment=68888:name]