Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Wheres the lemon drops Mike?

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;283599 said:
Pretty jealous. I have one in my tank but not as bright as those ones.
Lots of the "sunbursts" going around here are likely rainbows and not really sunbursts. You kinda gotta see them to tell, but I know what you are saying.

I got a "sunburst" from a member on here, but it is 100% a rainbow.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought mine from the same strain as the ones Allyson just bought. It used to be as bright but my tank went through a rough patch and the men lost some color and size. It's slowly coming back though.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;283616 said:
I bought mine from the same strain as the ones Allyson just bought. It used to be as bright but my tank went through a rough patch and the men lost some color and size. It's slowly coming back though.
Nem not men lol

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was at Elite the day of or the day after they got them in. They are the real deal. I'm pretty sure Heather's Sunbursts that these split from have lineage that can be traced all the way back to Ki. (think that's how his name is spelled)

They were nice looking. The picture shown makes them look more pink than they really are. They were definitely orange.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;283620 said:
I was at Elite the day of or the day after they got them in. They are the real deal. I'm pretty sure Heather's Sunbursts that these split from have lineage that can be traced all the way back to Ki. (think that's how his name is spelled)

They were nice looking. The picture shown makes them look more pink than they really are. They were definitely orange.
Yeah mine was a split off of heathers as well. Definitely sun burst.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;283614 said:
Lots of the "sunbursts" going around here are likely rainbows and not really sunbursts. You kinda gotta see them to tell, but I know what you are saying.

I got a "sunburst" from a member on here, but it is 100% a rainbow.
I have heard that same thing "that's false advertising man" when U see a healthy sunburst u will know there none like them!!