Elite Reef | EcoTech Glue

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We all know that EcoTech Marine makes the most amazing pumps that money can buy, but what happens when they see something missing from the market and target a product right at it? EcoTech CA fragging glue happens! It drys faster, harder and the bottle design is second to none. Give it a couple seconds to start setting up and you're good to go. Full strength is reached soon after that. The bottle design is what really sets this one apart though. After use, suction pulls the glue back inside the bottle keeping the tip clog free, and at 295 ml. this bottle should last you awhile. Pick yours up today and get fragging!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just did a search for it and the only price I could find was $50. That is crazy! Talk about ripping off customers... I don't care if it starts to set in 10 seconds, I am to big and cumbersome to move that fast anyways.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;87023 said:
What's different about the bottle, yes I read that it pulls the glue back in? It just looks like a regular bottle. I want to know the secret!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
For 50 buck they will tell you the secret... lol

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
You guys need to do your math

the Ecotech Glue is 295 mls which is about 9.98 ounces which is about $5 an ounce.

Bulk Reef Supply sells their glue for $6 for a one ounce bottle:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store...and-glue/brs-gel-super-glue-1oz-bottle-1.html

the Ecotech glue is $1 cheaper per ounce.

the Home depot loctite super glue gel is $3 per .14 ounces or $21 per ounce!

so the ETM glue is not that bad when you consider how much you are getting. Is it still tough to drop $50 on glue? yes, but like most things, when you buy in bulk you get a better deal.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
True
which is funny we go into a LFS and get a 2oz bottle and spend 10-15 bucks, we flinch a little but dont get panic mode lol

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
LOL...
They should probably market it differently ...smaller bottles

The stuff works great though..worth it if you do a lot of fragging

C.J.