Ello (Terrible Phony British Accent)

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm Luke if you couldn't tell! Living in central Fort Collins. Getting fresh into this with some fresh water background. Never done salt salt water or a reef! Super excited I had a planted fresh water tank and the power at my old house was notorious for going out low and behold last winter it went out for a week and I lost about everything thanks to the big storm. Moved out of that house and into a more reliable house and wanting to start up something a little more interesting! My grandpa always had a salt water tank growing up and when I talked to him recently I realized how amazing his really was! I had the itch since than to get my own going. It is probably a ways out still but I'm trying to get the right stuff the first time and have a tank that is super fun! I'm going 55g Bow front with a sump... The sump is one part I will need some help with though since I the tank I have is not currently drilled and I plan on doing it! I love DIY stuff and am always looking for stuff that looks cool that I can try!

Luke

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. There are several good guys between Loveland, Ft Collins, and Gonzo over in Eaton.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk