Eshopps Snowcone 120 skimmer

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just picked this skimmer up from Great White. It has been running for less then an hour and already is working. Can't wait to see how it does after it is broke in. Thank Vince for ordering this for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got the same skimmer on my 60 and it is great!! Mine started of pulling stuff out for about a day and then went into break in mode where it would overflow in a second. I ended up just setting the collection cup on top kind of at an angle to still let bubbles go halfway up the neck, but not enough to overflow. It did this for about a week and then was broken in. Just thought id share my experience.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
What's the footprint and how much did it run you? My buddy is looking for a skimmer for his 65.

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
My tank is a 60 cube. The skimmer is rated to 120g. The foot print is small at just 7" x 6" and it is very quiet because it has the Sicce pump.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for buying that skimmer from us. Glad we can help.

V
GWA

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member

My cube is coming along great. Need more coral. Installed the wp25 the other day and it has a nice wave. I was worried it wouldn't work good in a cube, but it does. Would have attached a quick video. But I don't know how.
The skimmer was a great investment.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That skimmer looks like it's puttin out some serious crap.... LOL Stinky stuff.

V