FedEx blows

USPS, nope not trusting a government run agency to handle my livestock
UPS, they suck, never know what time your going to get your package
FedEx, By 10;30 am, yeah right. At least they are a little better then UPS. One thing a do know is, if the FedEx driver drops my package on the step like he did last time.......well, let just say it won't be.......ummm yeah just gonna leave it at that.

Or in grand junction closer to where I live. Package finally got to the house. Only had one snail doa. Wife asked how I knew it was dead. I held it up to her and said "here, smell"

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I always go and pick up my coral packages from a FedEx/UPS facility. It’s available for pickup earlier, around 9am, so that cuts actual time the corals sit closed up in box (which is better for the corals). Second, loading the truck generally lends your coral through an additional round of being tossed around. When delivered to your home, the package sits on a metal shelf in the back of a delivery truck and is subjected to every pothole while driving all over the city or on rural roads (think back of sitting in the back of the long yellow bus to school). Third, I have personally had a lot of issues with my deliveries directly to my house, from leaving the package at the front door without ringing the door bell, to putting it on its side, and walking away. If you’ve searched youtube, shipping companies are not known to be careful with your package, no matter what is written on them. You will take much better care of putting the box in the front or back seat of your vehicle and driving straight home to start acclimation. I understand it is much more convenient to have it handed to you at your front door. Choice is up to you. Again, I go pick it up and feel it’s better.