Feed Back

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i created a new site and would like to know what all my locals think. you can now make an app with on our site. also if you don't have a Paypal account you can select don't have a Paypal account and pay with a credit card or bill me later. so check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.mindblowingcorals.com/index.html

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks much better. Saw this poll though and the options for it dont really apply to the question.

• How did you hear about this site?
  • *Very Satisfied
  • Satisfied
  • Neutral
  • Unsatisfied
  • Very Unsatisfied

If Other please specify:
Also I didnt see anywhere on there to select for pickup instead of having it shipped. Would be nice for locals so they can select and purchase corals on the site and then just come pick them up from you. Just my thoughts, otherwise it looks a lot better then before and much cleaner and easier to navigate.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;288558 said:
Looks much better. Saw this poll though and the options for it dont really apply to the question.

• How did you hear about this site?
  • *Very Satisfied
  • Satisfied
  • Neutral
  • Unsatisfied
  • Very Unsatisfied

If Other please specify:
Also I didnt see anywhere on there to select for pickup instead of having it shipped. Would be nice for locals so they can select and purchase corals on the site and then just come pick them up from you. Just my thoughts, otherwise it looks a lot better then before and much cleaner and easier to navigate.

fixed, now the quesions are fixed, you can select pick up at check out our locals have the option to select instate shipping. thank you for the feed back

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like the new site. Hopefully its easy to maintain, and update, so we get to see all the latest and greatest.

The new buttons are not playing nice with my kindle. When i click store it gives me one half a second to choose a type and then just goes to the home page i think. I can click the pictures from there but just a heads up. Love the new design though!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Danger!! Danger!!
I gotta remember to forget my paypal login before I go anywhere near that website.

Looks good!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;288600 said:
The new buttons are not playing nice with my kindle. When i click store it gives me one half a second to choose a type and then just goes to the home page i think. I can click the pictures from there but just a heads up. Love the new design though!
ill mess around on my kindle and see what is going on. it is mobile friendly so it should be a lot easier when viewing from a smart phone or iphone.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;288609 said:
lucky you you dont need your paypal info, you can select no paypal account and enter a credit card lol
Oh crap...

Time to forget my credit card info, too.

Y'all have some of the best corals in town.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;288612 said:
Oh crap...

Time to forget my credit card info, too.

Y'all have some of the best corals in town.

thank you. well i am on vacation till friday up here in winterpark so just wait till i get back!!!! and i will send you a bill lol

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool new site and amazing corals as always! So tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn! You have a Gonzos Motor City mayhem! I've been wanting that coral but out of my price range for one coral. Awesome site!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought the same thing!!! Super nice piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding. This things are so crazy they don't even look real. Like some kind of frankenstein. Beautiful!