Finally able to post

Saltysailor

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EBEBEB"]UPDATE

Pretty big update for me...Received most of my purchases.

Tank - Marineland 200g DD (Received and looks great)

Stand/Canopy - Custom - Stand is completely framed out, just trying to figure out how to skin it. Thinking about no canopy now as well.

Return Pump - Decided on a Reeflo snapper/dart hybrid (arrives tomorrow)

Lighting - AI Sol regular x 2 / AI Sol blue x 2 (got them all)

Circulation - MP 40wES x 3 (got them all)

Skimmer - Decided on the Bubble Magus NAC9 (Looks great)

Sump/Fuge - Decided on a 70g custom with a 20g top off section as well for 90g total (being built locally)

Controller - Learning towards the ReefKeeper Elite, but have also checked out other options (undecided still)

Heater - Finnex Deluxe Titanium 500W x 2 (received)

Rock - 125 lbs dry Key Largo, 75 lbs live Fiji, 25 lbs dry Tonga branch and 25 lbs dry rubble in sump (received)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, if there is anyone here that has any of the equipment listed above for sale and meets the RC requirements to sell please PM me.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Geoff

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
everything looks awesome... but... IMO i like the Apex over the RK due to customer service is top notch on Neptune Systems...although I have heard RK has gone through a serious management change. I like the ability to use my android with my apex, which is something that wasnt available on RK at time of purchase. Also the expandability of the Apex is unlimited.. not sure about RK. Maybe some RK owners will chime in. There is also the Reef Angel that I thought was too complicated for me a few years ago.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use a rk elite. I like the fact you can control stuff from your phone with the apex. Can't do that with the rk so that's a bummer.