Fish for sale. Picasso & Platinum Clowns, Ocellaris, Flame Hawks!

I have some fish I am looking to sell.

- True Perc X Grade A Picasso Clown Fish. Laying eggs now! $400

- Single Platinum Clown Fish. Adult and almost breedable. He has been housed by himself, so he probably turned back into a female clown. $250

- Pair of Ocellaris Clown Fish. Laying Eggs. $50

- Pair of Flame Hawks, I havent seen able breeding yet. $40 for both

All fish must be picked up. I have fish bags and know how to properly bag them for a safe trip, however I recomend you bring a bucket or styro container to put the bag in.

Please send me a pm if you have any questions or would like more pics.

Thanks Erik

The Flame Hawks are on hold, pending pickup.

Bump in the others. I will take $50 off the price of the Picasso pair and Single Platinum this weekend only!

Mantid: I sent you a PM.

Thanks Erik

rockys_pride;51361 said:
take $50 off the A. Ocellaris pair, you got yourself a deal
Sorry, I can't do that. $50 for a breeding pair is a good deal in my books.

Thanks Erik

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
An egg laying pair of ocellaris is definitely worth $50+
I'd take the picasso pair but I need to pay mortgage :D

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great little flame hawk's. Thanks.

rmougey;51432 said:
Great little flame hawk's. Thanks.
No Problem. Thanks for getting them so quickly. I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks Erik

PS: Ocellaris laid more eggs yesterday.. I will get some pictures of them with the eggs up today.

Thanks Erik

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone wants an egg laying pair of ocellaris, now is the time to buy them. It's a lot easier for them to maintain their spawning schedule if you move the fish WITH the eggs. Just a thought for those who want to try to raise them.

hurrafreak;51729 said:
You could make an MBI report and get us some more points!!
MBI? What is that?

All PM's & Emails replied to.

Thanks Erik

Why on Earth and I selling these fish. They are all breeding like crazy! The Ocellaris had eggs last night and I saw my male picasso swimming behind a rock and they have a big batch close to hatching!

Here are the Pictures!

Ocellaris:

Picasso with eggs & the True Perc mother helping out:

PS: Ocellaris are sold, pending pickup on Friday. BUMP on the Picasso x perc pair!

Thanks Erik

hurrafreak;51803 said:
MBI= Marine Breeders Initiative. We basically gets points for the different proven stages of breeding that the members of MASC document.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130
I will send you a PM later in regards to that. I actually have heard of it but my mind didnt put together the Marine Breeders Initiative with MBI... Must be that stupid ethics essay I have been writing all day.... I have bred all kinds of species. I just have to go through some back up drives of pictures to find everything.

Thanks Erik