Fish stores in foco?

The fish crew is the new one. There is also Alpine Pond and Reef on the north side of town. I have been in both. The Fish crew is nice!

Nmertz1;282676 said:
Thanks guys. Fish crew was super clean and nice!
agreed. plus its right across the street from my place...not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, that looks like an awsome store from the pics on thier website. I didn't know anything about that place. I know where I'm going when I go visit my daughter at school.

The Fish Crew definitely has good prices on equipment. I got some coral on black friday %40 off!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
01M5PWR;282876 said:
The Fish Crew definitely has good prices on equipment. I got some coral on black friday %40 off!

I wish they carried some of the nicer equipment like reef octopus, bubble maggus, and tunze. So far Great white aquatics are the only ones that can order those in, or at least willing :p

sethsolomon;282879 said:
I wish they carried some of the nicer equipment like reef octopus, bubble maggus, and tunze. So far Great white aquatics are the only ones that can order those in, or at least willing :p
Good point. I think Great White is a good store too. I was in there a few weeks ago and got some good help. I like the selection, and the sail fin tang they had in a large frag tank. I wish I had room for that fish!