For sale: PAR 38 LED, 2 DA Reefkeeper Lite, Alk Checker, Biopellet Reactor

I'm offering a few things I no longer need for sale.

About 1/2 bucked of DD Ocean Pro salt. I used this for a couple months, but recently switched to ESV Bionic. $10.

Nanotuners 20k Par38 LED bulb & extra 60 degree optics. Has fewer than 100 hours running. $40.

PhosBan Reactor 150. $15.

Hannah Checker for Alk. This is the initial one that came with powered reagent. They switched to liquid reagent because it proved to be more accurate. There are three packets left, but I recommend ordering the liquid reagent. Also, I can't find the syringe to measure the water. The vials are marked, so any syringe would work. $10.

Two Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite controllers. These include an four outlet bar, the display, temp probe, various cables, dongle to upgrade firmware, manuals, original box. $50 each.

Digital Aquatics SL1 module. This is an expansion module that works with the RKL. It adds connections for an additional pH probe, an orp probe, a temp probe, and two switches. This is just the module & cable. No probes included. Good for adding float switches, or a second pH or temp probe. $20.

NextReef SMR1 biopellet reactor & 500 mL of biopellets. This reactor has never been used. I bought it several months ago, but never used it because I decided my tank didn't really need biopellets. There is some cloudiness in the blue acrylic tube. It wasn't there when it arrived, so I'm not sure what happened. $50.

I've priced everything pretty low, and prices are firm. I'm located in Englewood, near University and Yale.

View attachment 2715 View attachment 2716 View attachment 2717 View attachment 2718 View attachment 2719

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW! ...some one is getting some great deals here ...the RKL is worth it for the power bar alone
id buy those phosban but i already committed to one for $5 more ...lol

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
If xsocali doesn't take both of the RKL controllers Ill take one for $50 (assuming that they are in working condition). but I might not be able to pick up for a week or two.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol....you think this guy has a warehouse full of RKL's for $50 .....think the 2 might be taken ...just a hunch

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jfaiii;103950 said:
hey I was just sayin that I would take one if xsocali fell through or if he decided he only wanted one.
ok ok ...id be all over it and 53nd in line if i didnt have one ...was just making a funny

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
He is so good at it Jamie..............:)

Thanks for all the interest. Nothing "hot" here, just purging after getting down to one running tank.

Here's what's left:

tce;103935 said:
About 1/2 bucked of DD Ocean Pro salt. I used this for a couple months, but recently switched to ESV Bionic. $10.

Hannah Checker for Alk. This is the initial one that came with powered reagent. They switched to liquid reagent because it proved to be more accurate. There are three packets left, but I recommend ordering the liquid reagent. Also, I can't find the syringe to measure the water. The vials are marked, so any syringe would work. $10.

NextReef SMR1 biopellet reactor & 500 mL of biopellets. This reactor has never been used. I bought it several months ago, but never used it because I decided my tank didn't really need biopellets. There is some cloudiness in the blue acrylic tube. It wasn't there when it arrived, so I'm not sure what happened. $50.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like the ALK checker. I can trade you frag(s) or pay cash. Where are you located?

Thanks for all the interest. Everything is gone or spoken for now, except the DD salt. Not a bad deal at $10 for half a bucket.