For you starbucks drinkers

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
And if you prefer to spend your Starbuck money on Coral instead, look into Bing rewards, you can do daily searches on bing that get you credit that you can buy Starbucks cards with.

I haven't paid for Starbucks in 2 years, and drink there 1-2 times a week...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you for the heads up!

And ummm... WHAT??? All I gotta do is search for stuff on Bing, and I get free Sbux?? You. have. my. attention.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;313769 said:
Thank you for the heads up!

And ummm... WHAT??? All I gotta do is search for stuff on Bing, and I get free Sbux?? You. have. my. attention.
www.bing.com/bing-rewards
The rewards program is how I get Xbox games "free". Digital gift cards. Woo hoo!

Late,

GC

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup, I've setup 4 accounts, and use this auto search bot for daily searches, takes about 2 minutes:

Just set it to 1 second delay:

http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/

Here's a bing referral link:

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards...AW&rrid=_e2ceaea9-58ec-c1c7-f370-3a49e9e01038

Once you hit Gold, you get 30 points a day. You can get to 40 points a day with the mobile search, but too much work for me...

Microsoft does double points one day a week. So about every 13 days, you're earning a $5 card. $15 a month, 4 accounts = $60 per month....

If you don't like Starbucks, there's Amazon cards, and tons of others...

I've done this almost 2 years, figure I've gotten close to $1500 in free Starbucks :)

Then you combine the fact that you get a free drink for every 12 you buy at Starbucks, you're getting free drinks for the free drinks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Just signed up. Thanks for the tip!!! I like Sbux, but I have a tough time payin' $5 for coffee, so I haven't had any for months now. To be able to get it for free just for dinking around on the interwebs... that's fantastic!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
no, increase the bot to whatever you need it to do... On Mondays, they double so I do 180. Last week Bing hit 5 years old, so they had 5x points, so I did 450 searches for each account that day....

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, you can only get x points per day per account. I does take a bit to get to Gold, maybe 2 months? But one there it's gravy. I suggest 3 to 4 accounts, to make it worthwhile. Any more and you risk MS catching your IP and locking you down.

There's 3 levels, I forget the names maybe Bronze and Silver. I think you get 10 or 20 points a day, until you hit Gold, when you get your 30, plus the few random points they give away each day as well.

For example, on my accounts, I can get 42 points today. 2 for random, 30 for bing, and 10 for mobile searches:

[attachment=66999:name]

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Then, because this is MS's way of increasing their stats, they give away double point days, so you have to double your searches on those days. I think it's every Monday this month (might be Tuesday). So I can get 60 points each account ( 180 searchbot searches). It's kinda funny, MS makes $$ on advertising, by the number of users searching with Bing, and they essentially pay their users back thru these programs...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
How do you set up multiple accounts? Once you've earned points with multiple accounts, can you combine them into one account to cash out sooner, or do you just cash out from each account once the points have tallied up for that account?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just need a unique email. So I have emails with: gmail, hotmail, and yahoo, and my work account.

Yup, I cash each out separately...

That searchbot is manual, but I think you can upgrade to have it autosearch daily across your accounts if you buy the premium version. I had thoughts of setting up 100 accounts and letting it run :) But I then read people getting banned from multiple accounts. I've had 4 and have never had an issue.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just telling the bot to do the daily search! Hit silver status last week, and am halfway to my Sbux goal.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It says in the bing referral link, terms and conditions, u r limited to 5 accounts per household.