Fort Collins area?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Loveland but moving to Bailey tomorrow. Haha

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Loveland! A get together would be great!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefer Addict;310079 said:
Even if it doesn't work out for the monthly meeting, it'd still be cool to maybe have an informal meetup for the northern guys. I'd like to get back in touch with everyone.

What do you guys think?
This was from reefer addict on another thread. How's the second weekend of July sound, Saturday the 13th? I'll start another thread momentarily and talk to chad about whether this could count for membership or not.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Miah2bzy;310097 said:
This was from reefer addict on another thread. How's the second weekend of July sound, Saturday the 13th? I'll start another thread momentarily and talk to chad about whether this could count for membership or not.
I'd be in for a northie meeting. I doubt it would count toward membership but sure would be nice to know more people up north. Were kinda far for the Denver people. I think we have several people up here. Good idea guys!

A meeting would be awesome! Only one of my friends has a tank, fowl, so I want to meet others keeping corals. I'll bring beer to sweeten the deal!!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Talked to mr president today, chad, and will b posting details that I've gotten from everyone about a NOCO gathering in the lounge section of the forum later tonight. Will post here when I do.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Miah2bzy;310170 said:
Talked to mr president today, chad, and will b posting details that I've gotten from everyone about a NOCO gathering in the lounge section of the forum later tonight. Will post here when I do.
you are the man!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just posted a thread in the lounge section of the forum w details on a NOCO gathering.