1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Fragtoberfest 2014!

Discussion in 'All things SCMAS' started by LeviK, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

So who won the big tank?!?!

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

One of the scmas guys but Craigar won an evo 2 ;)

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya some lady from scmas won the tank :( although she was practically in tears over it so t least didnt go to someone who wouldn't appreciate it. But overall was a great event though, good job Levi and crew

4. LeviK

LeviK SCMAS Board Members S.C.M.A.S BOD

Yeah the couple that won it only had 25 raffle tickets, not sheets of tickets, just 1 sheet of 25 tickets and we're still choked up after we unloaded it at their house tonight. They are amazing people and we couldn't be happier that they won it!

5. Aaron

Aaron Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

Thanks for the nice people, free food, and awesome raffle. I did not walk away empty handed for sure, very happy with my new MP10W!

6. starjinx82

starjinx82 Copepod

Me and my daughters had so much fun and walked away with great prizes!! Including my daughters new tank,protein skimmer,and a dollar from the tooth fairy!!

Attached Files:

7. xsocali

xsocali Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

She did great in the hotdog eating competion!!!