1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Free Berghia Nudibranches

Discussion in 'Inverts and other Marine Animals' started by mholck, Oct 26, 2016.

1. mholck

mholck Registered Users

When I moved my tank I had a few Aptasia. I setup a temporary tank at my Father's house and moved everything there first while I setup my old tank at the new house here in Evergreen. I had peppermint shrimp in the old tank but they did not survive the move. Anyway, when I finally moved and went and got my corals and rocks a from my Father's house the Aptasia had exploded in population. They were all over everything. Corals, rocks, glass, everywhere, there were hundreds of them. So I bought some Berghia to take care of the problem. Well after 3 months now they have eaten all of the Aptasia in my tank. So since they will starve without any more I am offering them for free to anyone who has an Aptasia problem and is willing to come pick them up. If you are interested let me know and we can arrange a time for you to drop by and get them. I can usually find them out looking for Aiptasia now fairly easily and can catch them and bag them for you.

2. opakapaka

opakapaka Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd like to take you up on your offer please pm me your contact info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sctip

Sctip Sardine M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I would be interested in some as well if you have more.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. mholck

mholck Registered Users

Opakapaka I hope the berghia work out for you. If you have any questions please let me know.