FREE!! Ride to Josh's house!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is YOUR opportunity to check out Josh's (Jgonzz) set up! For a limited time I will provide a free ride out to the boonies to visit his wonderful establishment. The luxurious 1988 Suburban will be departing from my house at 9:00am Wednesday morning chock full of fun times and odd smells. Don't miss out! You could be the lucky winner!

Grand prize winner also has a second, at no additional charge, guaranteed prize of taking home some fur from my non-award winning bull dog!

Ok Ok, so, Heres the deal. I could use someone's help Wednesday morning moving a tank from Josh's basement and into my house. I need to move it in the morning while the kids are at school. If someone is around and could help I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even buy you lunch and yes...you still get the dog fur...

=)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Would if I wasn't stuck at work

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
quit...once in a life time here. Don't die with regrets man...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah. Gonna try to consolidate my collection a bit...assuming I can get it out of his basement. lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still lookin for love.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Whatever it takes....

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Then get that thing up the stairs for me. Forgot my kids get out of school early tomorrow so I'm gonna be in a big time crunch. You young kids should do it for the adventure!. =)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks but I gotta be at Josh's by 9:30 as I need to be back at my son's school by 1

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
120greefman;118181 said:
This thread is almost as bad as my free beer thread. lol
Not quite as much work but a better prize

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
im finishing up the heater core on my jeep tomorrow ....if you end up picking another day let me know and i will try to make the long a$$ drive up there and back but you owe me :) ...and im not talkin cheetos

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Sorry Mark I just saw this and I don't think I would be that much help, oh but I am a great supervisor!