Freshwater Convert(ish)

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all. As the title says, I am a freshwater aquarist that is looking to get into reef keeping. I do not plan on giving up on my freshwater love, just looking to expand my repertoire. I am looking forward to attending meetings and mooching knowledge. I look to one day be as successful with coral as I am with my freshwater plants.

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I actually have three fellow employees that I work with that are reef keepers. One is an established aquarist who I do believe is a member already, another is just getting started with me, and the last is an east coast transplant.

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
For future reference, I run a restaurant that might be able to host a meeting if that is ever desired. It looks as if most meetings are on Sundays. We are closed until 4:00pm on sundays, so this would be a space I think I could talk the owner into allowing us to use.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

We been calling you!!!!!!!!! About time you heard us :D

All kidding aside, welcome aboard !!!! We look forward to meeting you and seeing you online and at our events.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome..... if you cant find the knowledge here your probably looking in the wrong forum...lol