1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

FYI local science supplier with suprising live foods to our benefit?

Discussion in 'Foods - Coral, Fish, Anemones, and Inverts' started by Fitz19d, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

In my search for live mysis for cuttle food found this place out of Fort Collins. More setup for science insitutions, seemed a little hesitant to my questions, have minimum order sizes and much and don't have a public front. (But for now said I could probably pick up orders there)

http://www.aquaticbiosystems.com/Products/

They have live mysis but besides that I saw they have live rotifers and Marine Amphipod (Leptocheirus plumulosus), which I dont know if would be good seeders for rock or food.

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

You have cuddle fish? I'd love to see pics and anything you can say about them.

3. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Cuddly Cuttlefish, not yet. But a breeding population I will be attempting once every thing is running. If all goes well I'll likely have extra's for sale/donation to right places. (poor unwanted males)