Get those lazers for today DBTC!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay I have hidden 4 pictures this time around masc. YOU must find them all and post ALL the links in a post first to find all four gets a 1 polyp frag of lazer lemons.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anybody looking?

120greefman

I would but I am not smart enough to use the search function and find them quickly like others have done in the past and I don't have 4 hours to start looking through 1000's of threads. How about one for the effort of posting this and being dead honest. :) Happy 4th! Time to start getting the B's and Q going.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Found two so far but … still looking.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;102187 said:
Found two so far but … still looking.
Well that is a start :)
120greefman;102185 said:
I would but I am not smart enough to use the search function and find them quickly like others have done in the past and I don't have 4 hours to start looking through 1000's of threads. How about one for the effort of posting this and being dead honest. :) Happy 4th! Time to start getting the B's and Q going.
Lol
Off The Deep End;102189 said:
Are these firework pics too?
Yes 3 pictures are firework stashes 1 pic is just a firework going off

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
looking

Last edited by a moderator:

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay I am off to delete thos sorry those were from my last one. But for your effort I will give you one link so you have 2 because one is legit

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
heheheheh that sucks Adam !

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;102198 said:
heheheheh that sucks Adam !
Lol ya srry about that

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I gave up a long time ago. fish man I must ask what do you do for allowance to score all these sweet coral?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I am confused you gave a link to one that I found? Whats with the hint I don't get it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think Adam should get it I think he is the only one looking.............hehehehehe and he is busting his tail trying to find them.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;102200 said:
I gave up a long time ago. fish man I must ask what do you do for allowance to score all these sweet coral?
A lot of extra work........