Getting back in the hobby

Hello everyone,
My name is Todd and I just wanted to say hi. I am getting back into things again now that we aren't movingaround every 3-5 years anymore (retired Navy). Planning on a 150 gal reef. Looking forward to some help along the way.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right on, glad you have gotten back into the hobby. What area you living in? There is plenty of help here if you need it :)

JNG;244877 said:
Right on, glad you have gotten back into the hobby. What area you living in? There is plenty of help here if you need it :)
I am glad too, we live in Aurora by E470 and I70.

Getting back in the hobby

PowerTodd;245159 said:
Thanks for all the hellos, getting started collecting stuff, need to get some live rock next.
I'd personally start with dry rock so you dont get pests. Check out marcorocks, awesome stuff.

Posing a question, what do you guys think about lifereef berlin sumps? Ok a couple of questions, what is a good RO/DI for the money?

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Getting back in the hobby

They are good. Dave at Aquamart designed mine its a great design and its quieter then the other ones

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. i can always help you out with beginner corals and help you work your way up. I have a killer collection. I am in broomfield off 136th and sheridan and always available. feel free to check out my site mindblowingcorals.com and if you ever need help or have questions feel free to ask. Allyson