Getting out, HIGH END CORALS FOR SALE.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
I will be relocating for work to Kentucky in approximately 60 days so I have decided to sell all of my livestock. This thread will be all my highest end corals. Photos are taken under an orphan compact. I tried to get a picture under white lights and one under bluer lights for most of the coral. This is first come first served unless you paypal 20% of the purchase price to me to hold the item. I live in Fort Collins on the south end of town so pick up is there. I may be able to make a trip halfway down to denver for people to pick up next weekend, for this it requires the 20% paypal. I am available most of the day tomorrow, most late evenings this week and most of next weekend for pickup.

Cornbred Showstopper Chalice with 2 eyes: $400
View attachment 24542
View attachment 24544
View attachment 24545

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Made it easier to see. Some nice stuff you have here.

Cornbred Showstopper Chalice with 2 eyes: $400

Cornbred Rainbowcrush Chalice with one eye: $225

Cornbred Crazy trash chalice with one eye: $60

Jawbreaker mushroom with at least one baby(there may be more underneith): $400
Showing lots of red and a couple very very small bits of green

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Orange Jawbreaker mushroom (still all orange but will develop green): $175

Rainbow Rhodactis and Gonzo Golden Dragon mushroom: $100

Ultra Blue and orange meat coral (this is much much better looking in person): $150

LARGE 200+ eye Miami hurricane chalice: $300

30+heads of Solar Flare Zoanthids (these are hands down the nicest zoas I have ever owned): $200

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mango Tango Monti: $60

Green Fungia: $60

Forestfire Digi:$50

Orange Setosa: $25

Chillipepper monti: $20

Last edited by a moderator:

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
HeisenbergNE;362283 said:
I see many more corals in the background of the photos. Will you be adding more to the list? Nice section!
Yes I will be creating another thread for my other stuff, this is just the highest end stuff. I have about another 20 corals to list then there is the rest of what is attached to the rocks which will be the last listed.