Getting out, moving sale -- tons of stuff to sell

Hi all,

I'll apologize up front for how I'm going to do this and if the moderators want to take this down I'll understand. I just don't want to rewrite everything on multiple forums. For the record, I'm going to be selling a lot of equipment and supplies that are new for half retail so this could be helpful to some people.

In short, after 20 years in the hobby I need to call it quits as it's taking up too much of my time (as I'm building another new business). The post is on the SCMAS forum as I live in North Colorado Springs. Again, if my linking to another forum is deemed offensive, do what you need to do -- I just didn't want to rewrite everything here and keep two forums updated. I'll be updating the other post with equipment and supplies later today.

Thanks and it's been a great ride! Here's the forum post -- sale is this Saturday and Sunday -- (the software won't let me put in a link for some reason): https://goo.gl/BxdqBx

I'm updating the list like crazy -- adding equipment now. Please continue to take a look as I update things. BTW, nobody has mentioned the corals so if you're looking to stock your tank you'll want to come down Saturday at 2pm as I need to empty these tanks!

Basically, if you're looking for anything from fish to corals to tanks to equipment to supplies -- I have it and am getting rid of it this weekend!

Just a quick note -- the list is fully updated. It doesn't include all the live rock, sand, corals, etc. that all have to go. If you're looking for something for your tank, want parts for a project cheap, etc. -- come see me as everything must go and my fish room looks like a local fish store!