Getting out sale

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE NO HOLDING
Alright guys things our changing and I'm getting out of reef tanks for now and just keeping my pea**** mantis. So here are a few of the corals for sale.

4p blue agave $90
7p Rastas $80
2p + 2babies blue hornet $30
8p yellow brick road $90 (1p sold for $16)
Sweet anemone $50
3p scrambled eggs $35
3p cherry charm $30
10-15p of pink n golds $125

Please be patient with me guys I have work school and restoring a 66 Chevelle I'm pretty busy.
Only trades for a larger cube that's already together for a pea**** mantis shrimp.
Tank will be sold after livestock is gone 9g nano wave with ecoxotic pro strips installed And supported lps sps zoas clams anemone with no problems and no skimmer!
Feel free to txt me at 970-397-4266 for a much quicker response!!

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright looks like ill be free Sunday guys so first come first serve if you plan on comig please txt me before at 970-397-4266. Out right now so prices when I get home later for those who are waiting.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm free all today for people to come check out the corals! If I get enough from Denver I might be able to make a drive somewhere up there.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I get enough interest ill Meet every one in denver if not might be going up soon to buy parts for the car and can meet people then ill keep everyone posted.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you meet in denver ill take the fruit loops and clam

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
And everyone please clearly list everything you want if/when I make the trip I will package them all in pee cups and name them.