Goblins Fire Zoas

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a frag with 3 polyps of Goblins Fire Zoas up for grabs. Think I'll try something outside of music since there are ways to cheat.

Ok I have had this bottle of sleeping aid for 3 months. Guess how many pills are left

Members only! 2 Guesses per day!! It's ok if you got one from me before.

View attachment 5110

Here is a blurry pic of the coral(I need a tripod as tall as me). the plug has 3 of the ones on the right. The green is brighter in person. Still learning my camera sorry.

View attachment 5111

Good luck!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
1, 85

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;143359 said:
Do those pills work? I've tried a whole bunch and nothing works.
Well answering that would be kinda like cheating lol I've not heard of them being used for tanning lmao. Melatonin and Melanin are the same? Melatonin is a cherry extract

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
300 , 120 :) Are those 3mg Melatonin? RockysPride - They do work! Melatonin is naturally produced in your body but this supplement increases production. They do help with sleep but overtime they gave my headaches in the morning so I stopped using it!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
171, 271

Melatonin only works for a small percentage of people with mild sleep issues. As a person who has had a sleeping disorder for more than 7 years I have tried everything. Unfortunatley the one thing that really works is ambien (zolpidem). The down side is it must be prescribed by a doctor and it is highly addictive. Lunesta is a newer drug which is supposedly less addictive but there is no generic so insurance will not pay very much if anything at all and it ends up costing $100-150/mo depending on the dosage prescribed. Also it just dosnt work like ambien does.

Ambien also has a very powerful side effect of sleep walking. I could tell some stories!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member