1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Going to revive TOTM

Discussion in 'TOTM - Tank of the Month' started by Bajamike, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Bajamike

Bajamike Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  2. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Great Idea Mike!!!!!! Lets get the FTS thread packed full of Full Tank Shots!!!!! As we have discussed we have some big plans for all of the FTS images that are posted in the thread in the next few months :D

3. jda123

jda123 Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Off topic, but that thread got me wondering... what happened to the people on the first 20 pages of that thread? I know that a few of them are still around because I have met them in person, even though they don't post anymore... just normal hobby attrition?

4. RuRoo

RuRoo Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Most likely

5. DyM

DyM Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Some people look more than we post ;)

6. WatercolorsGuy

WatercolorsGuy Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

+1

7. Reef_Newbie

Reef_Newbie Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

8. Bajamike

Ok you wont want to not post up in full tank shot this month. In some way everyone that enters will be a winner. Remember only pictures entered from February 1st - 28th are eligable

9. J.guokas

J.guokas Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Here's my entry for February.

Attached Files:

10. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Wrong Thread JOSH!!! LOL

11. J.guokas

J.guokas Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah I realized that right after I posted it. I went and posted it in the fts thread

12. Bajamike

Ok so here is the deal congratulations to everybody! Everybody wins this time. We wanted full tank shots of peoples tanks to put on a continual loop at Reef Ed to show case the MASC community. So thank you everybody and hope to see you all checking out your tanks on display at Reef Ed!