Gonzos corals Live Sale !!!

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Been awhile since we have done a live sale !

SO How about I do one up ???????

I was thinking the weekend of the 30th ?? (open to feedback on the date)

I will throw down some killer deals on Corals, fish, and inverts !!

I will also offer delivery to the Denver area with 2 drop off points or I can ship cheap inside Co, or as always pickup here

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh my wallet hates you right now Josh (and my wife prob too for that matter) but lets do it!!!!!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
CRW Reef;309179 said:
Oh my wallet hates you right now Josh (and my wife prob too for that matter) but lets do it!!!!!!!!
+1

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremiah;309188 said:
I'm going to require all of you that got that crazy fast internet speed from comcast to refrain from using the computer.
Good point. I could hardly keep up last live sale. I better got somewhere with faster internet!

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gonzo, I'm going to particpate in this live sale from your place. If you don't mind...

SkyShark;309190 said:
Good point. I could hardly keep up last live sale. I better got somewhere with faster internet!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bad weekend to have alive sale for me as Ill be in Florida that weekend and Im sure WWC will be taking alot of my cash!!

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;309179 said:
+1 lmao!
Go for it! The delivery option is the kiss of approval!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Clearing some space to prep for MACNA shipments? :p

It's about time we had another one of these! haha thanks Josh!!!

New folks...you won't want to miss this. Your wallets/significant others may disagree tho ;)

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;309210 said:
Clearing some space to prep for MACNA shipments? :p

It's about time we had another one of these! haha thanks Josh!!!

New folks...you won't want to miss this. Your wallets/significant others may disagree tho ;)
My wallet can suck it! I am not gonna miss this.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;309422 said:
How do these work?
Oooh they are fun. Gonzo will post a handful of wysiwyg pics with a corresponding number and price. You reply with the number you want. If you are the first reply with that number you "win" that coral at that price.

New batches of coral pics are posted every few minutes. It can be pretty intense