Haddoni carpet awesoneness

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had no idea that most people do this. They put the carpet foot inside a PVC pipe so it doesn't go anywhere. Now I want one!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I just saw that on the evil empire like 30 min ago. I want 1 now too! I think they have one at the meeting tomorrow. hummmmm?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;247188 said:
I just saw that on the evil empire like 30 min ago. I want 1 now too! I think they have one at the meeting tomorrow. hummmmm?
All yours I won't make it :)

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddoni carpet awesoneness

Really want a pennensila for my haddoni viewing pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm this is the first I have seen w the PVC! The two carpets I own haven't moved but a few inches in yrs!! I think like any nem they will move where ever they want!! Also hope coral expressions gets me the purple I have been looking for!! The last one was awesome just a tad to big!!:/

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Haddoni carpet awesoneness

Haddonisreef;247214 said:
Hmm this is the first I have seen w the PVC! The two carpets I own haven't moved but a few inches in yrs!! I think like any nem they will move where ever they want!! Also hope coral expressions gets me the purple I have been looking for!! The last one was awesome just a tad to big!!:/
+1 I had one for about ten years and it only moved a inch or so. I have noticed, as long as the nem can get its foot ahold of the glass through the sand or solid rock, it won't move.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Haddoni carpet awesoneness

I did not on my first tank but had about 4" on my second tank it was in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
09bumblebee;247181 said:
I had no idea that most people do this. They put the carpet foot inside a PVC pipe so it doesn't go anywhere. Now I want one!
How bad you want one brian. Got a striped one comig tomorrow. Also just let a blue and purple 16" plus go for huge steal.

View attachment 13877