Hawaii and Christmas Island Critters - Arriving next weekend 9/23 - 9/25

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greetings,

If you are interested in getting a price list for the upcoming order that I'm bringing in, please drop me a note. Pre-orders receive the best pricing for club members. If you have a recent price list from me, pricing hasn't changed though some critters vary a bit seasonally. Also, freight is added as a percentage basis... on average about 25%.

Pickup is in Highlands Ranch when the order arrives. If you can't pickup on the day of arrival, I have space to hold your critters for a couple of days. If you don't have QT tanks, I can also provide QT space on a best effort basis.

I also have CuC in stock and ready for new homes. :)

-Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
What kind of snails do you have? and pricing?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM sent.... and I only have Astrea snails at the moment.......

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I glue spikes to them, will that work? :)

All requests for pricing have been responded to.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;114680 said:
If I glue spikes to them, will that work? :)
i might pay for that just to see the outcome ...lol ...not to mention that seems to be my only choice

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sent you a PM.... :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
UPDATE!

I'll be placing the order on Sunday, for delivery next week. More critters will be in and it will increase the likelihood of a better fill rate. You have till Sunday 9/25 to place your order. I anticipate arrival mid to late week, next week. I can hold your fish till you are able to pickup if you can't meet me on day of arrival.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I never received an email, did you get my email I sent you?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sent you another one..... :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like fish will be landing Wednesday...... I'll post up extras later this week.