Hello all, I am new to the forum

scotty b

Butterfly Fish
Hello , I have been in the freshwater hobby and found this site wile looking into starting my first salt tank. liked the forum well and im in denver co so thought i should join up

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome to MASC!!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pictures are the best! Welcome to the club.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey, recognize you from plantedtank.net! I see you've crossed over to the dark side ;)

welcome to our slice of the sea!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome don't miss our dec meeting gonna be a good one. Lots of corals for sale that you can look at and raffles to win.

Welcome! Show us some pics of your setup when you get a chance.

scotty b

Butterfly Fish
Thank you all for the warm welcome , I am thinking of setting up a nano for now , i have a 4 gallon with back compartment filter .

i was thinking a crab/snail tank with fern like macro algae
here is my curent running tanks (non salt) [attachment=65539:name][attachment=65539:name]

scotty b

Butterfly Fish
thank you all for the warm , welcome, i am not yet started into saltwater ,but have been in fresh water planted tanks for a few years and would be able/happy to give pointers on how to set up planted tanks

Hey Scotty B, it's Mike from the plantedtank.net lol, I traded you the Evolve 4 for some base rock!!!

I really like the base rock I got from you, I have most of it in my 45 gallon long, and the 2 smaller pieces in a 6 gallon Edge tank I just picked up. Glad to see you're interested in the dark side of the aquarium hobby lol, my plan for the Edge is a nano FOWLR (fish only with live rock) but it'll be my blue legged dwarf hermit crab tank, with a couple of firefish, a clown goby, and 1 camel shrimp.

Let me know what you may be looking for, and I'm sure I can find it for a decent price!!!