Hello Everyone!

Hello my name is Eric. I am currently a UCD student. I've have gotten into saltwater about 6 months ago as my brother has lured me into this expensive hobby and he been into saltwater for several years. I am currently rebuilding my 180 gallon that had crashed a year ago when my brother has set it up before he left colorado. Right now i have a 30 gallon LPS/Zoa/Paly tank crash recently and currently having a fellow MASC member hold several of my corals that managed to live. Thanks (Munch). Trying to become more proactive and social on the forums. Hoping to meet everyone here and learn a lot from all you reefers!

Here is my current build in the tank build
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?19306-180-Gallon-Build-Rebuild!&p=243775#post243775

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!!! Sorry to hear you have suffered so many crashes, this hobby will teach you the patience of a zen master :)

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome, that is a bummer to hear, but glad to hear that you are still into the hobby. if you ever have questions or want to stop by feel free to contact us or check out our site. mindblowingcorals.com look forward to meeting you and hopefully you will be at reef ed

Yes all the crashed I experience is just a lesson learn and what I can do to my tank to resolve the mistakes and preventing those. Love the hobby to much to abandon it. Yep hoping to meet you all at Reef Ed planning to go to that event and hopefully I will have time to go to any of the monthly meetings as I've been working a lot to cover this hobby expense.