Hello Everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Steven Pro. I am the East Coast Sales Manager for Red Sea. I know Colorado is fairly far westernly, but I will be the one checking in and answering any questions you all have. So post away.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats is w/ Red sea wave makers? If so I need some direction on what to use instead of suction cups on the maxi jets! I know there are some mods pout there but from what Ive seen they are pretty price! Thanks!

Haddonisreef;7465 said:
Thats is w/ Red sea wave makers? If so I need some direction on what to use instead of suction cups on the maxi jets! I know there are some mods pout there but from what Ive seen they are pretty price! Thanks!
Yes, we make the Wavemaster Pro wavemaker. And, I too dislike suction cups. Have you tried the standard Maxi-Jet hangers? They work well but restrict placement to the top couple of inches of the aquarium.

Ummfish;7481 said:
Hi Steven! I hope this won't slow down the pictures on your greenhouse build.
It is both a plus and a minus. My new job keeps me on the road a lot and away from the greenhouse, but I also have a source for high quality salt and other supplies at good prices. ;)

Hello Steven just wanted to say hi
And Kudous on the Job

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Welcome Steve!

I just started using the Aptasia X product. I have one particular aptasia that just won't die. I have kalk'd it numerous times and it seems to just tuck away, re-group and show up later in the same spot. I figure that this guy will tell me if the product is good or not. It has been about 5 days and no sign of him. I'll let you know what happens.

I am a big fan of your phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, and copper test kits. The calcium and mag kits are a little difficult because the applicator tip doesn't stay on the 1ml syringe very well. Have you found any problems that may need slight adjusting with any of your test kits?

Also, what is in the "Coralgro" product?

Thanks for reaching out to Colorado!

crisc;7512 said:
I just started using the Aptasia X product. I have one particular aptasia that just won't die. I have kalk'd it numerous times and it seems to just tuck away, re-group and show up later in the same spot. I figure that this guy will tell me if the product is good or not. It has been about 5 days and no sign of him. I'll let you know what happens.
I have been slaughtering Aiptasia in shops all over the Northeast without a single followup of a survivor. I have been really impressed with this product so far.

crisc;7512 said:
I am a big fan of your phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, and copper test kits. The calcium and mag kits are a little difficult because the applicator tip doesn't stay on the 1ml syringe very well. Have you found any problems that may need slight adjusting with any of your test kits?
I have heard this same complaint regarding the syringe tip from one other person and in the Calcium Pro kit I just got, the tip is loose as well. I have passed this comment up the ladder.

crisc;7512 said:
Also, what is in the "Coralgro" product?
Unfortunately, another company makes it for us and because of our NDA with them, our hands are really tied. I will telll you, I don't even know what is in it. But, I can tell you that people that I have talked to that use it, like it.

crisc;7512 said:
Thanks for reaching out to Colorado!
Glad to be here!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Steward James;131094 said:
Hello to all.
Please correct me that where does Bermuda triangle exist ?
Either that is in Red sea or Atlantic ocean ?

Hmmmmm... Bot?