Hello Everyone

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;131126 said:
Maybe just some bored guy with nothing better to do...
i'll pm him some links that should keep him busy for a while:)

dv3;131128 said:
i'll pm him some links that should keep him busy for a while:)
Judging from the content of his posts he may be one of the rare people who can type, but cant read.
Let em post long enough and we will either end up with shakspear or the cure for the common cold. I think he is a genius of sorts.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heya welcome and wanted to ask will the red sea coral pro be ok with fish also cuz I saw that the ppm is a bit higher and so is the alk so would that in any way stress the fish?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;140880 said:
Karo, are you spamming or is that a legit question?
I'm for real man I am really trying to start using the coral pro

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;140880 said:
Karo, are you spamming or is that a legit question?
You're the king of bringing back old threads and you're questioning someone else doing it hahaha.

I'm pretty sure Steven Pro doesn't work for Red Sea anymore though, I think that's what he said the last time we spoke. Might try, shooting Red Sea an email or something :)

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;140913 said:
You're the king of bringing back old threads and you're questioning someone else doing it hahaha.

I'm pretty sure Steven Pro doesn't work for Red Sea anymore though, I think that's what he said the last time we spoke. Might try, shooting Red Sea an email or something :)
Haha Yah I been bored so I read alot of the forums hey man I want you know as much as I can