Hello from Federal Heights

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Thanks! I so didn't know that porcelin crabs molt, came home and was heart broken at the thought he'd died until I saw him hiding in the bubble tip. What an amazing creature...my bohemith hermit crab molted too. Dang those things are HUGE!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Chad, sorry I missed this post. Yep, kept both the monster Hermits, call em Godzilla and Rodan. They've eaten all the algea in a tank I set up to cycle and
now I feed them frozen food from Elite. One has shed already so they must be happy, they share a 28 with two sea urchins and try to hang upside down
from a tonga branch now and then.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Clown and Pal

So I bought a fish from Don's tank and my clown is happy to have a friend. Here's a photo of the two of them together.

[attachment=62290:name]

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just remember if you buy another clown, to get one of the same type that is as small as you can get. Clown fish all start as male, but one will become bigger than the rest and become female. Two females will fight like crazy. Oh, and welcome to the club!!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Thanks! I know she's not happy alone but she's happier now that she has someone to swim with so I'm in no hurry to find her a mate. She tried to swim in my bubble tip but my little porc crab defended his right to stay there and the fish gave in when she didn't have to.
Thanks for the welcome too, great bunch of people in this group.