Hello From Greeley

Hi, My name is Tristan I have a 12 gallon nano, I'm new to the hobby the tank has been currently running for a week and is almost cycled. I am excited to be on the forum and am excited to learn from you guys. And if anybody has some cheap soft corals P.M. me with a price and picture because I would like to start stalking my tank with softies. Juan Gutz sold me one of his tanks and is helping me set up.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club!!! From the crew at Great White Aquatics.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello from Loveland. Welcome.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Hello From Greeley

I'm in greeley as well .......I think gonzo has a sale on coral right now but I bet he usually has good deals and he is uere in greeley too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Greeley? Temptation for hot corals is seriously close to your home. ;)

Welcome to the site! Slow and steady wins the race with coral stocking...don't be afraid to let that tank mature. :)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some green star polyps and anthelia that I could frag for you if you want some. They add great movement to the tank but you do need to keep them in check so they don't take over your tank. I would recommend growing the GSP on your back glass. I am willing to just give you some if you are willing to pick it up in Loveland. I am in the Centerra area.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Could I snag a small frag of gsp's and how much for it I'm west greeley so I could pick it up anytime

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hello From Greeley

mathewkofalk;255539 said:
Could I snag a small frag of gsp's and how much for it I'm west greeley so I could pick it up anytime

I'll give you some gsp. I'm in west greeley as well.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Cool lemme know when I can grab them morning works till 11 then anytime rest of the week

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;255539 said:

I could just give you some too.