Hello from Lakewood

I've had my tank for about 5 years but I got busy with some other thing around the first of the year. For the most part a lot survived but it looked pretty ugly. I picked up a new t5 hood and did some major water changes to get everything back to where it should be. Now I'm looking to start filling the tank up with corals.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Hello from Lakewood

Glad to have you aboard! Make sure you check out the live sale tomorrow evening as it is open to anyone and everyone who is quick on the draw. :D

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

The vendor will create a new thread just before the sale starts. What they will do is post a series of pics with a number above them and then a price. If a person wants that particular coral they will quickly as possible post the number associated with the pic/coral they would like to buy. I have to warn you, you must be quick as hot items get swooped up quick. :D

Let me know if that helps explain the process. You can also look up results and how other live sales played out under the each of the vendors under the sponsors section of our forums.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef;255940 said:

Glad to have you aboard! Make sure you check out the live sale tomorrow evening as it is open to anyone and everyone who is quick on the draw. :D
Live sale is tonight.

Stop trying to win all the zoas man! :p

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Doh...busted!!!!!!! Sorry I forget which day it is anymore. Khalis is correct, its tonight and good luck :D