Hello from Ohio and next Tuesday I'll say it again from Denver

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new to the forum obviously but wanted to introduce myself as I'm moving from Columbus, Ohio to Denver on Tuesday.

I just broke down my ADA 45-p last night as I knew it would be hard to keep everything alive during the move but once I'm out there and I've done some snowboarding and mountain biking I'll be prowling the FS forums to get started again.

I'm also from Ohio, Sidney. Been here in Colorado for about 8 years now. I think your going to love it here. I have been to alot of places in my day and Colorado is simple one of the best

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome, you have made a great choice.just do us all a favor and tell your friends back home its very cold,the women are ugly, the state is ugly, and all the people suck...lol

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
SAZAMA;148076 said:
welcome, you have made a great choice.just do us all a favor and tell your friends back home its very cold,the women are ugly, the state is ugly, and all the people suck...lol
+1 as a native we are territorial:) not everyone is lucky enough to be born here! Any other natives on the forum? Welcome to Colorado!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go Sooners!!!

haha.. Welcome to the madness...

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go COWBOYS

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome to the club .....raised in ohio myself ...your life is about to get a whole better :)