Hello I'm steven and I'm a reefaholic

Wow I had no idea there was a community of rcd "reef compulsive disorder"like myself been in the hobby about 3 years now. I was born and raised hear in the Denver Metro. Than joined the marine corps and was gone for a wild ride. When I came home I had a lot of free time on my hands and even more on my mind. When my mother bought a nano reef from her neighbor I was hooked. I would stare at it for hours so I bought my own. And after A LOT of failure I finally can keep my hobby alive lol. I currently have a pair of black snowflake clowns a rbta 2 wellsofellia brains a bunch of other zooas Sps lps a pistol and yellow combo a manderin and a neon dotty. There all doing well in a corner 55g with a home made 10g refuge and an ebay canister uv filter followed by a aquac skimmer. My tank brings me inner peace and some much need sleep. When I'm not maintaining it or playing with my 2 girls. Well happy to find this forum.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad you found our site. Welcome aboard and hope to meet you at some future meetings.
Once again, thank you for serving our country :thumb:
Jerry

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the club from your friends from Great White Aquatics.

V

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome to the addiction. There is a frag swap today and it counts as a meeting. You should try to make there will be some great corals.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
HI STEVEN... Welcome. You should definitely try to make it to the meeting today, lots of members there, lots of corals, and a raffle!!!

Yes, thank you for serving! There's lots of friendly folks here always willing to help so don't be shy!