Hello

I am fairly new to the scene. Been in saltwater for about 1.5 years but have only had a tank worth sharing/talking about for about 2 months. Now I can start getting in over my head. Or was that when I upgraded? Haha. Its only a 60 gallon cube now but still. I like it.

Wont let me attach a photo... :( I look forward to combing through the forums! And using these emoji's :congratulatory:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Hello and welcome to the complete madness and family!!!!!! :lostit:

Sorry about the picture thing we seem to be having issues with pictures being uploaded as attachments to our server vs just hosting an url address
Also if you read through this thread you will see how to attach images using photobucket.
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...w-to-post-images-using-photobucket-PC-Version

Other option is to upload photos from your cell phone or tablet using tapatalk app

android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en

apple - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-blog-rss-reader/id307880732?mt=8

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello

Hi Jake. This is Jeremiah. CRW Reef is the current president of the club, "thereslchrisbrown" is from Loveland back where we used to live, you'll probably get a post from finsup eventually. One trick I've learned is to check everyone's posts and if thy have over 500 they're usually worth listening to. Glad you signed up! You should start a tank build so that everyone can follow your tanks progress and would be a good starting point for asking questions on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome:

There we go. Thank you for the Tapatalk recommendation. That upload was seamless. Anyway, I like the cube because you can have several totally different views. I will build a thread but I wanted to get something up. No emoji pallets from Tapatalk it seems :(

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scobra;364117 said:

There we go. Thank you for the Tapatalk recommendation. That upload was seamless. Anyway, I like the cube because you can have several totally different views. I will build a thread but I wanted to get something up. No emoji pallets from Tapatalk it seems :(
Looking good Jake! Did you ever figure out what the coral was that kept popping up randomly on the left mid of tank?

I think this one in the middle is the one I you are referring to. I have not posted for ID but it has a different color scheme than my larger frogspawn. Safe to guess that it is a euphyllia but beyond that I'm not sure yet. Good growth since I found it floating around though!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scobra;364152 said:

I think this one in the middle is the one I you are referring to. I have not posted for ID but it has a different color scheme than my larger frogspawn. Safe to guess that it is a euphyllia but beyond that I'm not sure yet. Good growth since I found it floating around though!
Glad to see you found it. You can post in the coral section of the forum for an ID and usually "the guys" will figure it out or get close to it. How are the blue berry fields doing? Did they like the lower level better or still acting mad?

Miah2bzy;364165 said:
Glad to see you found it. You can post in the coral section of the forum for an ID and usually "the guys" will figure it out or get close to it. How are the blue berry fields doing? Did they like the lower level better or still acting mad?
:cower: There is nothing left to be mad... Once it got upset it maintained its downhill slide till they were finally gone this morning. I will figure out where they like to be. And everything will be gravy hopefully. :wall:The huge dragon eye and eagle eye colony I have does not count because those are bulletproof.