Hello

scottmccray

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone. My name is Scott. I've had my 75 gallon tank running for the past 17 years. As an experienced aquarist, I have enjoyed the fun and excitement of the hobby along with the disappointment and frustration that marine life keeping brings. After 17 years with my current tank it's time to take it down. I am getting hard wood floors installed in my house and the tank must go. The best part is once the floors are in, the new tank will be put in. I am excited to share the process with everyone and look forward to everyones help and advice.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome to the club. You should definitely check out ReefEd next weekend. Post up some pics or your 75 if you have them. We are all suckers for pretty colors!

scottmccray

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are a couple of pics. It's not quite as pretty as it once was as I've been preparing to take it down. I haven't replaced my lights in a while because of the plans so I only have some mushrooms and fish left. The mushrooms are taking over.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome to the club! Has your tank been saltwater for the entire 17 years? I know some people switch from fresh after a while.....then they finally obey that weird voice in the back of their brain that says "come to the darkside" :becky:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome:

scottmccray

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tank has always been saltwater. I had a 50 gallon fresh tank prior to this one that I kept African Cichlids in. The new tank I am planning on will be a rad sea refer 450. I didn't go to CSU. I graduated from Metro a long time ago. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Hello guys !! My name is alex , ive been in the hobby for more than 10years. Ive had all different size of tanks thru out the years , currently running i have a 150g marineland cube with starfire glass. i can actually say i love this tank and its dimensions( I wish it was a bit shorter.) I reside in florida at the moment. I love snorkeling and scuba diving the local reefs here in Florida. I'm looking forward to a for lots of helpful information from this site.