Hello

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello to the forum and the group, I Recently bought a tank from a member and he referred me to this site/Group. I am a Former Marine with a love for fish. You could say i am a little biased because my father was the backer of 3 different fish Stores. I also Grew up with a 180 Gallon tank in our home. Now that i am out of the Corps i am Getting back into a Saltwater fish tank with some of my favorite Species of Fish rock and Coral. I currently Own a 90g tank and it will suffice me for a while. Im not up to date on my species and even if i was i have a hard time remembering names due to being hit in the head too many times in the service. I hope to learn allot from this group. And hope i see you all around some time. i might even pick your brain on some things reef related.

Steve

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! You can meet all of us at the next club meeting in January!! Just look in the masc event forum for more info!! Also... Let see some pics!!

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
im at work right now. when i get home i will up some pics.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
So glad you joined this group! Great bunch of helpful people on board.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Some great folks in this group. They're addicted to pics, and a little nuts, but still good people. :dance:

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome