Help me contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone want to help me prove I can get more than 15 people involved and to participate in a contest that doesn't require you to have a super amazing tank, be a pro photographer, be Mr or Mrs popular, have a tank full of high end corals or be a badged member to win? I promise this will be one of the easiest contest yet.

Post up yes if you want to participate. If we get at least 15 people posting yes well get the contest started. Once we get 10 people to actually be a part of the contest the prize will be a $40 GC to Gonzo Corals. If we get to 25 participants we will add another vendors GG, if we get 35 well add another vendors GC and if we get 45 we will add another vendors GC.

So who wants to play? Oh did I say it will be an easy contest yet?

OK here is how it will work:

1. Write the word MASC and the date on a piece of paper
2. Put the paper in a ziploc bag
3. Put bag in your tank and place or hold next to your favorite coral.
4. Take a picture ( displaying the word masc, date and best you can the coral)
5. Post your picture into this thread

That's it easy peasy right?
Again anyone can enter meaning it doesn't matter if you are a member or non-member.

This contest will end at 12 PM on Friday the 20th. Then we will print off the names of all entries, put all names in a bucket and bring them to this next weekends meeting and do the drawing. So....this means you have one week to get this done and to get your entry in.

Good luck everyone let's get this started and see how many gift cards we end up giving away.

Gift Cards so Far:

$40 Gonzo Corals Gift Card
$50 Elite Reef Gift Card

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh and I forgot to mention this will be a live drawing at this months meeting and you don't have to be present to win?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Quit twisting my arm Chad. LOL. Im in

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.