Hey all!

I have been doing fowlr off and on for about 9years now and am just starting to get into reefing!

I actually just kept getting disappointed and had nobody doing the hobby with me so lost interest a couple times. I never had anybody really get me started in the wonderful world of corals until I found out my friend Tony was a fellow reefer. He offered to get me started, showed me this website, and once again I am addicted.

I only have a 29 biocube up and running right now with a cheapo odyssea light but will be slowly investing in a larger tank and better lights!

I look forward to meeting you All now instead of just reading post from the outside!

The names Josh by the way!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! If you make it to fort Collins I'll give you some corals to start you up

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
WHat Up and welcome to the madness!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well man you are in for some craziness. Once you start gathering some coral you will be mega hooked. What part of town are you in? If your close to Lakewood I have a free frag for yeah as well.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome

Random question. Does anyone one know if a hood from a 28g nano will fit a 29g biocube? If so I have a brand new 28g nano cube PC/led hood I could hook you up with for cheap if it would work as a better light setup for you.

[attachment=60019:name]My Tank is embarrassing right now, but this is her! I am running a 150 watt halide 2 actinic t5-24 watt, I am working on a diy LED blue lightjust too add some more blue in the water. So no laughing, I am a BROKE reefer!

djkms;107114 said:
Nice. Most of us are broke reefers! Some of the best tanks I have seen are "budget" tanks.
Yeah and I hope someday my tank will be one of the greats but for now I'm working with odyssea lights and hand me down corals lol

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes and support!