Hey Everyone

I've been watching the forums for a couple of years and have bought a few things from a few people but I thought I would introduce myself and try to actually post a lot more. Trying to kick the habit of being a lurker! I hope to make it to some of the meetings but October's happens to be on the day my daughter has Homecoming. I got to meet majicmike about a month ago tho while buying some LR and have to say his setup is really impressive! Hope to meet you all soon.

Jason :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Don't be shy. Would love to see some pics of your current tank.

I'll have to take some when I get home. I had a little 29g FOWLR for 5 yrs and I just upgraded to a 55g a few months ago. I'm already eyeing bigger tanks but have to wait. I just got a new job and the money I don't have yet is already burning a hole in my pocket. I have to get a new place before I upgrade because I really don't want to have to tear it down to move it.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to MASC! Looking forward to seeing some pics of the tanks.

As for Greeley, check out Josh up there (GonzoCoralFrags.com). Cool dude with nice corals.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Too bad about missing the meeting...but I definitely understand the need to be sitting on the front porch with the shotgun when your daughter's date arrives for homecoming. :p

Well... No date this year thank God. She turns 15 the day before the dance and is going with a couple of her friends. If there was a boy I would have to pull the shotgun routine tho. Too much fun to resist. I'm not a little guy @ 6'3" so me with a gun would probably cause some trembling. LOL

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kypdurron25;193493 said:
Well... No date this year thank God. She turns 15 the day before the dance and is going with a couple of her friends. If there was a boy I would have to pull the shotgun routine tho. Too much fun to resist. I'm not a little guy @ 6'3" so me with a gun would probably cause some trembling. LOL
Hahaha. I lucked out as a kid...my date's parents came to my house to meet me and the family before giving her the green light. All I had to do was sit there and keep quiet while my parents chatted them up.

jahmic;193500 said:
Hahaha. I lucked out as a kid...my date's parents came to my house to meet me and the family before giving her the green light. All I had to do was sit there and keep quiet while my parents chatted them up.
Learning when to keep quiet is a valuable skill. Saved my a$$ more than once. LOL

In my current setup I have a rbta, a pair of clowns, a six-line wrasse, a striped damsel, and a yellow tail damsel. I'm trying out my new lights on a finger leather and a few green button polyps that were attached to some LR I got from Mike.