Hi from Littleton

Vdubjetta01

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi I am new to salt water had a 29 gallon freshwater and still have a 4 gallon fresh but my 24 gallon nano is my salt water tank I have a live sand bed 20lbs of live rock so far and a blue velvet damsel. I also have a refugium in my 2nd chamber with chaeto upgraded return pump. Protein skimmer and 72 watts of more light are on the way. I just wanted to introduce myself cause I will be using this site a lot for information. Thanks!

View attachment 13834

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Hi from Littleton

Sweet first setup, the rock work is looking great! I also live in Littleton off 470 and University if you ever need anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Cool cave!

Sweet. Check out the introduction to DBTC thread and once you get everything going and ready I'll DBTC you some kind of zoa/paly or mushroom if you're interested to get you going.

Nice - can't wait to see you light it up!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. i can always help you out with beginner corals and help you work your way up. I have a killer collection. I am in broomfield off 136th and sheridan and always available. feel free to check out my site mindblowingcorals.com and if you ever need help or have questions feel free to ask. Allyson