Hi

Hi everyone. My name is Nick. My family relocated to Denver this summer from Tulsa OK. I had a 90 gallon mixed reef tank fully stocked with coral. I loved the hobby and I'm looking forward to getting going again. Only this time I want to do a 300-500 gallon. I wanted to take this opportunity to say hi and introduce myself. so.... Where are the local coral/fish stores in town? What does everyone have for tanks? Are there any details about the club? Looking forward to meeting everyone.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome if you check out the tanks section you will see Everyone's tanks. We have monthly meeting in the club.

Do u have a tank yet? For someone wanting to do a tank from scratch its well worth paying the $24 for membership most of the local fish stores are sponsors of the club and give 10% off livestock

Some local fish stores
Starting from the northern ones
Gonzo a coral frags
Great white
Elite reef
Mind blowing corals
Aqua mart
Aquatic art
Reefkoi corals
Ambrosia aquatics

Feel free to ask questions!! Where you located at?

Thanks a ton! I'll start hitting up these stores. I'm about 6 months out from my build. And of course I will be joining the club. I'm located in tallyons reach (corner of smoky hill road and arapahoe). Se aurora. Thanks again!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;211622 said:
Welcome if you check out the tanks section you will see Everyone's tanks. We have monthly meeting in the club.

Do u have a tank yet? For someone wanting to do a tank from scratch its well worth paying the $24 for membership most of the local fish stores are sponsors of the club and give 10% off livestock

Some local fish stores
Starting from the northern ones
Gonzo a coral frags
Great white
Elite reef
Mind blowing corals
Aqua mart
Aquatic art
Reefkoi corals
Ambrosia aquatics

Feel free to ask questions!! Where you located at?
What he said.

And welcome to Denver! MASC is chock full of great people with tons of knowledge that they're more than willing to share, who also jump in to help with just about anything you need. Look forward to meeting you!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. I'm off smoky hill and aurora pkwy basically.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi.

Yes! Spent a lot of money in Scott's store over the years. Also bought several frags from gonzo at shows in OKC. Getting excited to get back into the swing of things.