How much do you love your fish buddies!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: How much do you love your fish buddies!!

And you wonder why I left when I did!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you put sprinkles on your cake vodka Jamie??

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
All joking aside... I gotta give the guys some credit here. They cleaned up that mess like professionals. Which they probably are... but still. I deeply appreciate the fact that I didn't have to ask them twice to clean up the mess, and at no point did I feel like they didn't care that it happened. I made a trip to the store this morning for some Gatorade, and by the time I got back the furniture had been moved aside, the rug had been steam cleaned & there was a fan on it to speed the drying process, plus the comforter was already in the washing machine. And when we got back after Reefstock, they put everything back in its place and there was no sign that anything had happened at all. That meant a LOT to me.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much do you love your fish buddies!!

That's what friends(battle buddies are for). Do anything for your friends because everyone relies on each other.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had a good time Saturday night, we should hang out some more. Minus the doritos and cake, and stick to one type of booze :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: How much do you love your fish buddies!!

Andrew_bram;230675 said:
That's what friends(battle buddies are for). Do anything for your friends because everyone relies on each other.
+1000

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;230720 said:
I had a good time Saturday night, we should hang out some more. Minus the doritos and cake, and stick to one type of booze :)
+1 for sure.

And Jaime... AWWWW!!!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
He was completely clueless that the cake had an encore. So we'll never know. Unless he does it again... :rofl: