How much do you love your fish buddies!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fish buddies are awesome when they are willing to transport fish for ya when you can make a swap cause daughter decided to have her third birthday party on the same day! Thanks dr. Harlem

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;282555 said:
Fish buddies are awesome when they are willing to transport fish for ya when you can make a swap cause daughter decided to have her third birthday party on the same day! Thanks dr. Harlem
My pleasure! You're just lucky I didn't steal those snowflakes. Lol

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What an amazing community we have here! Keep it up folks! Doing nice things for each other.

V

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there going to beer involved :) Hopefully I don't have to work next weekend, although the OT has been great. Worked all day yesterday, then drove down to Pueblo to visit the in-laws. Sure could have used a cold one last night if I wouldn't have been burned out.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Had a good time hanging out yesterday. Wish I could've come back after the meeting.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;295868 said:
Ummmmmm this part right here "Mike kissin' Andrew in public".....
what did I miss?
You missed Mike kissin' Andrew in the lobby of Texas Roadhouse. Then complaining about getting poked by Andrew's whiskers. I can't make this stuff up.

SynDen;295869 said:
Unfortunately, we were all too shocked to snap a photo, and they were not at all willing to recreate the event for posterity's sake.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;295870 said:
Had a blast last night thanks for the invite!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You should come around more often! We had a blast.

MuralReef;295872 said:
Had a good time hanging out yesterday. Wish I could've come back after the meeting.
Thanks for pregaming with us! We enjoyed it, too. Maybe next time you'll be able to come by afterwards, also.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The funniest part is when I thought Mike was going to throw up when he felt Andrew's whiskers! Brahahaha!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk