1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

How to View and Vote on Thread Polls - When Using Tapatalk for Android or Iphone

Discussion in 'Website and Mobile Apps - How To Guides' started by CRW Reef, Sep 4, 2013.

1. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

OAndroid - Using Tapatalk 4

[​IMG]
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

click on the three dot menu button top right corner and select web view from the options.
    (if you are using Tapatalk 2 - the three dot menu button is at the bottom of the screen and you will need to click on the more option to see the web view option)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[​IMG]

the web page for the thread with poll will pop up. If you are not signed in, you will need to do so at top of page. the page should then refresh back to the thread with the poll and then you can vote.

[​IMG]

Iphone

[​IMG]
    click on the three dot menu button top right corner and select web view from the options
    [​IMG]

the web page for the thread with poll will pop up. If you are not signed in, you will need to do so at top of page. the page should then refresh back to the thread with the poll and then you can vote.

[​IMG]

2. Haulin Oates

Haulin Oates Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice!! Just voted in the poll for the sept. meeting!! Thanks Chad!!

"60% of the time; it works every time!"

3. Bajamike

Bajamike Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

No menu like yours

[​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

4. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Mike my guess is there is a menu button on your phone. Should be same button you would hit if you reply, moderate, etc.

5. Bajamike

Bajamike Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Its ok I hate the android and will be going back to the iPhone.