How to View and Vote on Thread Polls - When Using Tapatalk for Android or Iphone

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OAndroid - Using Tapatalk 4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

click on the three dot menu button top right corner and select web view from the options.
(if you are using Tapatalk 2 - the three dot menu button is at the bottom of the screen and you will need to click on the more option to see the web view option)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

the web page for the thread with poll will pop up. If you are not signed in, you will need to do so at top of page. the page should then refresh back to the thread with the poll and then you can vote.

Iphone

click on the three dot menu button top right corner and select web view from the options

the web page for the thread with poll will pop up. If you are not signed in, you will need to do so at top of page. the page should then refresh back to the thread with the poll and then you can vote.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice!! Just voted in the poll for the sept. meeting!! Thanks Chad!!

"60% of the time; it works every time!"

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Mike my guess is there is a menu button on your phone. Should be same button you would hit if you reply, moderate, etc.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;266293 said:
Mike my guess is there is a menu button on your phone. Should be same button you would hit if you reply, moderate, etc.
Its ok I hate the android and will be going back to the iPhone.